Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cowboy's gone home....

Update (on the dog we found)

Cowboy's owner called.... they came to pick him up :(  
His real name was Blue (I liked the name Cowboy better).  We might do some research & try to find a dog similar......
         



Talk to me....
Here's little Audrey..... now who does she look like?  

She would have completely nailed me if she had on high heels, a shopping bag & eating a Hostess SnowBall!
                  
                          



 Here's Jessie, although not posing, she's taking after another of my fine qualities:  SLEEPING.  I can sleep anywhere, anytime!  




HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do my girls fight like cats & dogs?  It drives me C-R-A-Z-Y!  It is so constant!  This is obviously the only time they can be close together.  I keep thinking, 'they'll grow out of it'.... I'm hoping its before one goes off to college!  

Praying for peace :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to come over and say thanks for the nice comment you left me. Thanks!

Cute place ya got here. I would love to get a picture of my girls sleeping together.

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

the fighting!!!!!! makes me crazy! my girls too... big time! over the most silly things too!

that one of Audrey... mini Sophie!

Cowboy...... NO... come back! Jason needs you! :)