Friday, May 9, 2008

Help!

I'm not sure if anyone remembers about a week ago when I blogged that I was addicted to Etsy.


      


Above, are all prints I bought for gifts (ok, a few are for me).  Aren't these the cutest teacher gifts?!?!?  Some of the obvious gifts are:  The Girl with letters (going to the computer teacher), the Reading is Fun (the 3rd grade teacher), the nurse picture (duh, the nurse), the Bee-Queen print (5th gr science teacher), etc, etc, etc.  Check out The Dreamy Giraffe - she is SO Very Talented!!!


 This print is beautiful also.  The colors are so alive.  My picture doesn't do it justice.  This is from Mystikart.


  This print is superty-duperty cute.  You can hardly read it, but it says "Here I am to Worship".  This is from Arian. 



I already posted the below pics, but wanted to share again.


     
These 3 are from Little Bit Funky....


 This is from Joy's Hope


H-E-L-P!  I need to go to an Etsy 12 step program.  

Not only will we not have money to decorate because of my honey's outdoor kitchen but because I have spent all my money at Etsy's!  

Have a safe, blessed & wonderful weekend!



Photobucket

8 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

step away from the ETSY!

girrrrrl... I KNOW! It is SO addicting... such great treats to be found! I finally stopped posting about all my Etsy purchases because it was getting nuts!

KJ... LOVE her to pieces... she RULES! did I just say "rules"... what a geek! Super great teacher gift ideas... I still have not tackled that!

we still love you... even if you shop til you drop... you are the best!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

oh by the way... you've been served... uhhh... i mean tagged!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

hey chickadee...
happy Mother's Day to you!!!!! :)

love!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

thinking of yall... just had usual ice cream discussion! i DEFROSTED mine for a few seconds! we're the best Jason! :)

Dancing Queen said...

Wow! I wish I was a teacher for your kiddos...what great gifts! I will be checkin' those out!

Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

There is an Etsy support group they offer. We may need to plan an intervention... right after you all have my photo-shopping intervention. :) ~Jill

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

... step away from those towels from little bit funky... NOW! :)
i want those BAD! i keep watching for them... then i see YOUR name! dad gum it! you stinker!
love!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do not git lout wit me!! Rude!! Git over to my blog now or I will call sah-curity!! Oops, is that what I had said? :) ~Jill Qui Qui