Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


14 years?  Are you kidding me?  It really does seem like yesterday.  It has been a FULL 14 years: custody battle, raising Hunter, 2 babies, growing business, 4 moves, I don't know how many dogs (& turtles & fish) and all these great memories!!!!

    
In Cancun, Mexico - pretty hot & steamy ;)


    
San Antonio drive- LONG!          Hot date
    
       
Anniversary gift to him                         Our cards

His anniversary gift to me:
(Luckily, not that kind of apple!)  PLUS, he took the day off & we went shopping - He REALLY must love me!

Off to pick-up the sitter, so we can go to dinner - yippee!

(BTW: Kuddos to Joy's Hope for making me the sign - Thanks!)


Photobucket

6 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

Happy Anniversary you... two... you two love monkeys! :)
can you believe as good as it has been... the best is STILL yet to come!

love you both to itty bitty pieces!

that Floyd est. sign is fantastic! clever as ever! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the sign... I've already thought about ordering one for the mudroom that I need to get going on...

Get over to my blog and take the pledge... you too Carissa! Peace out!

Dancing Queen said...

Wonderful wishes & blessings for a lifetime!!
Where did you go on your date??

Dancing Queen said...

ooh...do you have david cook singing "billie jean" playing on your playlist??? couldn't find it, but i swore i heard it!

The Queen's Castle said...

We went to Pasta LaMonte's last night on our date. Its my very favorite restaurant! We brought our own bottle of wine (Silver Oak, of course!) and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thanks for all the well wishes!

(No David Cook here :)

MamaMia said...

What a good looking couple and what a blessing to have 14 years.

I love the sign. What a great gift idea. I'm going to remember that one.