Friday, May 2, 2008

Hunka-hunka- burnin' love

Okay, 
Probably, because I too have been spending WAY too much time on the computer (Etsy is killing me - my bank account, that is), my hubby didn't have any clean clothes IN HIS DRAWER.  Basically, no drawers in his drawers.  (THANK GOODNESS I had them cleaned & folded!)

So here is a picture of him IN MY ROBE!!!  I swear gal-pals, if you tell him its on this blog, I'll kill you; right after he kills me!

   
          

If by some chance he sees these, maybe the pictures below will help......     
He brought that damn tractor home from the 'land' today!  You know we have a nice riding lawnmower here BUT NOOOOOO, he needs to move stuff???  That probably is why I'm doing this post.... its what he gets  (hee, hee, hee)

Look at my mailbox!!!!  I got some of my purchases in today..... Here is ONE of the purchases:
    
Super cute!  Thanks Little Bit Funky (& for the extra goodies!)


The girls & I made our own pizzas last night - Y-U-M-M-Y!
      

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Funny! Matt had to answer the door today,in my robe, to let the maid in. She was probably thinking... "Oh-Chee-Wa-Wa" I know that's not how you spell it. Only Matt... Tell Jason I think he looks so hunky... like some burnin' love!! Hee Hee!!

Anonymous said...

Matt just saw this post and is laughing. He's cracking up saying that he had my robe on just yesterday too. Maybe they'll have to plan a spa day together. :)

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

girl... you might just be in trouble! i promise not to tell his "boyfriend"! no... the tractor pics help! :)

i was just telling myself... SERIOUSLY... stay off of ETSY... it is killing me too!