Friday, May 30, 2008

The 21 Day Challenge


First, its been one week yesterday since summer has started.  I just can't get to the computer.  It may be a couple of things: my dad's retirement party tomorrow, getting the girls ready for camp (leaving 06/08), Jason & I leaving on a week's vacation across Tx Hill Country PLUS all the house stuff.  Maybe in a couple weeks, I'll have some TIME!

Second, I'm just grossed out with myself.  Not only did I NOT do that Sprint-Triathlon, I have not worked out AT ALL.  By the way, I went swimming with the girls the other day.  I couldn't make it back & forth across the pool 3 times!!!  What was I thinking?

In the meantime, I just keep gaining weight & coming up with excuses for my poor eating habits & ZERO exercise.  Tomorrow, on Monday, next week - continue excuses & timing delays.  

This evening I came across this challenge.  Let's see if I can follow through with this (just 21 days right?).  Want to join me?  Someone needs to keep me motivated.  What habit do you need to break or what habit do you need to add to your life?  Let's do it!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just need to get my jaws wired shut for 21 days... then maybe I could drop a few pounds. Hey... One Jaw Wired Woman!! How clever!!

I'm willing to do the 21 day challenge with you... what does it involve?

I'm starting my workout regimen on Tuesday. Girls... meet me at 24 Hour Fitness at 9:00 a.m.

The Queen's Castle said...

What does it involve... Good question! It takes 21 days to break or add a habit. The challenge is a commitment you make (to yourself) & out-loud to blog-world.

I NEED to change my lifestyle. I will start by some simple exercises daily (weekdays ONLY!)

Hopefully we can make each other accountable. I must be accountable (or atleast try it from that angle)!!!! (Wait; can't help it.... 'TWSS' - inside joke).

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

okay funny! you know i read her blog... so when i saw CHALLENGE... i quickly clicked off as quick as i could.... I am a BIG CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!

i will take another peek... MAYBE! Maybe!
I love you!

Carmen said...

How's the challenge goin' girl?

xo,

Carmen