Sunday, April 27, 2008

We're Baaaaack.......

Hola!  We're baaaack .............. from San Antonio.  What a super-neat town!  I realize how lucky we are to travel (me mostly tagging along with Jason on business trips), but its sometimes these quick get-aways that do you a world of good!  Being in this small house, has been fine; but sometimes its just too close for comfort!  

We stayed at LaCantera, which was nice.  If anyone is ever in SanAntonio, I highly recommend eating at SoLuna on Broadway.  Its not downtown, but its worth the drive!  The staff is wonderful, its casual & inexpensive, AND the margaritas are to die for!!!!

  My honey and his million dollar smile ;)

PLUS, while in S.A., we went shopping.  I'm now the proud owner of a laptop; and its an APPLE!!!!  I know; S-P-O-I-L-E-D!  Learning this new computer is definitely a learning curve!  I keep trying to post some pictures here from iPhoto..... Zero luck!  Oh well... live & learn!

Another great thing is that there were a couple of goodies waiting for me when I got home:  my purchases from a LittleBitFunky.
               
  Aren't these the best!  Talk about talent!!!!

I love them, they are just the cutest little piddlies I've ever seen :)     The other thing here at the house was MY NEW FRONT DOOR!  Anyway, the door isn't installed yet, but its here and fine!
  An iron scrolled door - the glass is off to the side for now.

Now to unpack - the worst part of a trip :(
Blessings!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

GIRL... i love the door!!!!!!! i love it! can only imagine how pretty it is in person!

you got an APPLE!!!! Libbye has always used one... there is a bit of a learning curve from what i gather. You're as smart as they come though... you'll be a PRO in no time! You... apple head... you!

The crazy thing... do great minds think alike or what!?!?!? Little Bit Funky was on the way to both of us! :) crazy! We were separated at birth... I just know it! Some how some way! :)