Tuesday, April 22, 2008

No justice!

Friends,

You know, I obviously haven't been blogging as much as I would like (should). Part of the reason, is I'm a terrible photographer, including not remembering when & where to take a picture. Secondly, even if I were a good photographer, sometimes pictures just won't do the object(s) justice..... see below!



This is a picture of PART of our mudroom. The back wall will be bead-board. I'm hoping they will finish it tomorrow!




These are pictures of our master closet. We will have our drawers in the closet (yippee) and rows/shelves for my shoes! Again, no justice!

Second example.....

Yesterday, I made a REALLY good dinner. Fettucini alfredo w/chicken, salad & french bread - did I take a picture..... NO! I thought about it while I was about to blog tonight... SOOO, I thought, atleast I could take pictures of tonight's dinner:


My dinner: guacamole & wine. Kids dinner: pizza & celery

While the cat's away the mice will play AKA/hubby was out of town so we 'made do' & ate while watching Dancing With The Stars. :)

Photobucket

No comments: