Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The queen has arrived....

Greetings friends, family & all the little people out there (just kidding). I think all this queen stuff is going to my head ;)

So, what do you think about this new look? I'm loving it!!! Thanks Shauna! Be sure to check out her designs at http://seemydesignsbyshauna.com/

Other than getting this new look, Audrey has been our priority. She made it through school today (2nd time), although getting her out of the car was torture. The secretary had to walk her to class but once around the corner, the tears were wiped away & she perked up. Now she did go to the nurse BUT it was because she skinned her knee while PLAYING during p.e.! Perhaps we're on an upward swing. We still have her appointment with the allergist tomorrow - so maybe that will shed a little light.

All prayers still appreciated! xoxoxo

Photobucket

2 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

oh queenie! yeah! looking good!

audrey is on her way back to her wacky self! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh.. me likey! Very queenish! You girls have fun scrapbooking. Wish I could go... but I've got my adorable niece's bridal shower this weekend. ~Jill :)