Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My little artist...

Little Audrey, although doing better, is still Audrey. There hasn't been anymore scenes in the morning but there IS whining & complaining! Audrey can be pretty social & makes friends very easily - on the flip side, she can be alone & play by herself for hours. I always thought this was a great balance; especially since Jessie needs to have friends & entertainment - if not, I can't count the times I will hear "I'm Boooooooorrrrreeeedddd".

Her future occupation....... according to her.......... an artist, chef or author.


Its hard to see, but here are some of Audrey's homemade paper dolls. They are in sets of mom & daughters (sometimes their clothes coordinate each other) .....plus they are all named!



Here's the chef in her. Every now & then, she'll make everyone lunch. (IGNORE the mess in the background! Remember, ZERO space. Plus we had a house full of girls!!!)

Another thought with the headaches & stomachaches: could it possibly be growing pains?? She's gotten taller lately. Anyone know the symptoms????

(Super-duper excited, tomorrow I head to a scrapbooking-card-making class. Afterwards, my hubby & I head to Westin La Cantera in San Antonio! yippee!!!)

Blessings,

Photobucket

2 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

those dolls! she is quite the creative bee!

ewe... i wonder if growth spurts may have something to do with it... that little bean sprout!

dad gum it... i miss yall & all the daily doings. have fun in SA... i know you will! don't have too many massages!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with those little paperdolls! Wow! Looks like they are making lots of progress on the house! You gotta love that. :) ~Jill