Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Love is patient.... (Day 1 of the Love Dare)


Ugh!  I tried, I really tried!  

I asked, "Honey, are you ready to eat dinner?" (yes, I asked just that nicely.)  When he said yes, I heated up his steak.... TheN he said, "I'm gonna take a shower first"  (WHAT!!!???)

Ok, then he's out of the shower.  "Honey are you ready to eat NOW?" (asked mostly nicely)....  Yea, sure.  ....SO, I heat up his steak again, add salad...... THEN he goes outside to 'touch up' on his table project.  

"HONEY, YOUR FOOD IS READY!  Are you ready to eat?"  
His response.... "Why are you yelling?  I've been ready".  I would have seriously hurt him if he would have asked why his steak was 'well done'!  

UGH... is this satan testing me.  Day 1 & I broke the first dare.... 

 NOT to mention once we relaxed in front of the TV, he drove me crazy with the remote control!  He FINALLY settled on the Blues Brothers (!?&(^%!!)  - I didn't remember all the bad language.  H-E-L-L-O... the kids are still awake.... they can hear this mess!
Oh well, let's pray day 2 goes better.


Photobucket

1 comment:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

they are two peas in a pod... and soon they can be goofy "men" together! :)

sooooo funny... i'm telling you... i could hear you!