Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Love Dare, Day 3

Uhhh, HeLLo!!!  Day 3, says we're supposed to buy each other a small 'something' to let them know we were thinking about them.  I found out HE hasn't EVEN started reading yet.  So glad I discovered this prior to me getting my hopes (for a diamond or somethin')!

Why, you may wonder? hasn't Jason started reading?  Well, he said he wanted to wait until he could put the proper 'time' into it.... to really start when he was ready & dedicated.  What?!   Ready & dedicated!?!
Close call!
Ugh!  Men! 

I can't complain too much.  Last night, on his way back from the Aggie game (in a RV), the guys played poker.  He won!!  ....AND he gave me his $120  winnings.  
     

Ok, I'll keep him!  Wait a sec; last night he was at the Aggie Game, the night before he was at the Rockets Game, and tonight, he's gambling in Lake Charles....... 

Let's see if he keeps the same philosophy as he did last night:  I get the winnings?????

In the meantime, I'll keep reading.  Not only is the Love Dare a focus on me towards my spouse, its about life in general; God's Word, Jesus' love, what He expects.  Some Good Stuff!

Photobucket

5 comments:

noodle and lou said...

I sure hope you get all those winnings:):)

have a great weekend! xox..jenn

The Queen's Castle said...

Yep, he was a BIG winner in Lake Charles. He gave me 1/2!

What a great guy!

Anonymous said...

It's really very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I only use world wide web for that purpose, and get the latest information.

my site :: dallas seo testimonials

Anonymous said...

Try using automated thermostats to conserve vitality in the home. These enable you to adapt the times when you can switch on your heating unit or oxygen-conditioning in line with the schedule you determine up. As a result, you're not working nearly anything the maximum amount of when you're not house, or when you're sleeping. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Vicinffu7ity[/url]

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

Here is my web-site :: TENS units