Monday, May 26, 2008

The Tudors

Has anyone seen 'The Tudors'?  Its the story based on the book (same name), about King Henry VIII.  If anyone has seen or read 'The Other Boleyn Girl', this follows the similar time/story line, I think.

Its on Showtime on Sunday nights; we don't have Showtime.... so, I'm looking into renting the first set/series.  Because it might be hard to get, I will consider purchasing it.  Any comments?

By the way, looking at the king & queen, you can see how HOT they are :)

Happy Memorial Day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

certainly HOT king & queen!

no Showtime over here either... not sure i've heard of series. we watched hidalgo AGAIN last night... ugh... LOVE that movie!

Anonymous said...

Oh... what royalty!! Too cute... We don't have Showtime either.

~Jill :)

Shanan Strange said...

Love, Love, Love The Tudors. I watched every episode this season and can't wait for Sunday night's finale. I am going to watch the first season to see what I missed.