Sunday, May 4, 2008

Securty! Securtyyy!!

Have you seen BonQuiQui?  If you haven't, you MUST play this video.  If you have seen it then  laugh again!


My girlfriend, One Wired Woman, introduced me to Anjelah Johnson and her Nail Salon comedy act (another MUST See).  Anywaaaaaysss, my daughter & a friend were talking about BonQuiQui & wanted to call secuRty! secuRityyy!  I Had to look this up on YouTube; Lo&Behold, it was Anjelah.

I needed a good laugh after we had to return Cowboy.


Have a great week!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girrrllll... I had not looked at BonQuiQui yet. Rude!! I'm loving those fingernails. Word! You know I'm gonna have to steal that and put it on my blog. I think that's called blog hacking. You better call "blog secarity" SoPhiPhi!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'll be having to wear a blog ankle bracelet. I'll just put some beads on and make it look cute. :) ~Jill

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

oh... yes... now i remember her.

my mom shared the nail salon skip with me! i think we probably peed our pants after the nail salon one came out! HILARIOUS!