Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fireproof


I would not consider myself a great blogger, a perfect Christian, nor a movie buff.  ..... but if I could recommend just one thing (no, beg you); please, PleAsE go watch the movie, Fireproof.


I would probably say this movie could potentially impact your life as much as watching "The Passion of the Christ".  Of course, "The Passion" was a movie (a different kind of movie) that took you to the core, giving a tiny look on the sacrifice Christ made for us.  

Fireproof, on the other hand, can take you to the core of your relationship.  Go here, to see listings in your area.  Really try to see this movie as soon as possible.  Supporting this movie, will allow more Christian movies to be made! 

Did I say, "Please, please, please"?  And really try to go with your spouse.  I went to see it with a girlfriend and then went back a second time; this time with my husband.  

Question:  When was the last time I went to a movie?  Answer:  I can't remember.  However, friends, if you want, I'll go see it with you; making it my 3rd time (willing to go 4, 5, 6 times!)

With many blessings,


Photobucket


9 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! And thanks for the movie recommendation!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

okaaaaaay! :)
no really... i hear GREAT things about it... and the good Lord & you know we could use it!

love you...
thanks for the IMPORTANT reminder!

Nadine said...

I've been hearing such great things about this movie. Everyone who has seen it loved it. I'll have to go see it. Thanks for the recommendation.

BTW - Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Kellan said...

I am looking forward to seeing this movie - it looks great!

Have a good Friday - Kellan

Kellan said...

Thanks for dropping by my site today, btw! Nice to meet a fellow Texan!

Anonymous said...

I've been hearing great things about this movie. We rarely go to movies, but need to make the effort to see this one for sure. :)

Had loads of fun at your house last night!! So glad you guys are settled in now. Everything looks fabulous!! Thanks for the yummy food and hospitality. :)

~Jill :)

MamaMia said...

It's on my list...to go with my husband. We like Kirk Cameron, especially because he stands up for his faith...in Hollywood, even when people call him wacko!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

You've got two awards to pick up over at my blog. :)

Nadine said...

Stopping by to invite you to stop by for my book giveaway.